DoorMount23Ann

Back to it this morning. It seemed to work quite well after the morning bonding. Good fit. I pulled out the drill and poked the necessary holes. Installed the bolts and some temporary nuts. The tops of the bolts interfered with the countersunk bolts holding the hinge to the door frame. I needed to countersink the hinges more to get the bolts up and out of the way. Completed it and re-fit it all together.

Seemed to work quite well. The door moves freely and there is no binding anywhere. I moved on to the port door. You can see the clamps on the door.

Popular tags

Random image